Patient Portal Help Desk:
Phone: 1-855-887-6788 (toll free)
Help with User name: https://www.mycareplusonline.com/user/username
Help with Password: https://www.mycareplusonline.com/user/password
Support Groups and Informative Websites
Information about Chemo
- What is Chemotherapy?
- Chemotherapy Drugs and Drugs often Used During Chemotherapy
- Chemotherapy Acronyms
- Managing Side Effects
- Eating Well During Chemotherapy
- Before and After Chemo
Institutes and Societies
- American Cancer Society
- International Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia Foundation
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- National Cancer Institute
- OHSU Knight Cancer Institute (we are closely affiliated with the Knight Cancer Institute)
- Salem Cancer Institute
Specialized Medical Clothing (e.g. mastectomy bras, prosthesis, lymphedema garments, wigs, scarves)
Salem Cancer Institute (SCI) brings the most advanced and highest quality cancer care to the mid-Willamette Valley. The SCI care coordination program is patient-focused and bridges all the healthcare systems through communication and facilitation to assure you continuity and improvement in your overall care. The SCI team of nurse navigators and social workers can help you successfully navigate cancer diagnosis, treatment, and survivorship.
For more information go to The Salem Cancer Institute webpage. To make an appointment with a Nurse Navigator, please call 503-562-4321.